Buy Dilaudid Online
- Hydromorphone is an opioid medication used to treat moderate to severe pain.
- The extended-release form of this medicine is for around-the-clock treatment of moderate to severe pain, not for use on an as-needed basis for pain.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF HYDROMORPHONE?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction:
hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur.
A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- confusion, feelings of extreme happiness or sadness;
- severe weakness or drowsiness;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- low cortisol levels–nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as:
agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Serious side effects may be more likely in older adults and those who are malnourished or debilitated.
Long-term use of opioid medication may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women.
It is not known whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.
products affected description
compare hydromorphone hcl prices
Common side effects may include:
hydromorphone hydrochloride dilaudid
- drowsiness, tiredness;
- headache; or
- constipation, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain.
- hydromorphone hydrochloride injection
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
SIDE EFFECTS OF DILAUDID PILLS
Like most medications buy Dilaudid 8mg have their own side effects. The most common once include:
Most of this symptoms should be short term and soon blow over after your body adapts to the new medication.
If the symptoms don’t subside then you should contact your doctor immediately for help.
You can also reduce side effects such as constipations by eating alot of dietary rich food and drinking much more water.
Many people on this medication do not exhibit serious side effects but they have been rare cases where patients have being known to suffer from
Severe abdominal pain
Difficulty urinating and signs of your adrenal glands not working
In this extreme cases it is essential you alert your doctor immediately you notice such side effects. To avoid the potential risk and even death